Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just finish everything today!!!


(this picture is taken few years back when i am still 'small')




Today, has been a very refereshing day to my mind...



i think that is what has happened...



reading sally nicholls's way to live forever has open up my mind



i understand that apart from being grateful of the life...



we should be lucky that we are still alive...



Sam, the main character has judged the world of death to a very subtle and seems to be bit



funny and humorous...



i laugh to some part of the story...



he is a cancer patient and he is eleven...



even the story is a fiction,



but it still seems very relevant



and i feel moved when reading it...



OMG!!! i think i really should be lucky that i am alive...



i shoud see think differently...



i don't want to be a person that will be remembered when i die...



i want people to remeber me now...



maybe i am a bit individualistic of wanting this..



but i dun want my life now becoming insignificant...



i think maybe i am on the right track



to let poeople notice me now....



maybe in the future...



i want more people to know and remember me...









p/s: thanks to the course that i go through now



because it has made me read a lot...








(now i am big, but my mom says that it is okay that you are big as long as you are happy)


No comments:

Post a Comment