Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Life So Far...





This would be my chronology of my life



after almost six year non-stop study



(it is not that i dont like it but i have to go through it)





C'est la vie - It's Life





Foundation year - (thinking that i am innocent)


During that time i have a camera phone, being very attached to it, i love taking picture of myself.


who else wanna do that it not if not ourselves.


i do believe that the world is never fair...but we have still need to be fair


but being bold and confident would be the key...


i think i am not that innocent during that time


but rather i am a bit noobies about certain stuff.


huhuhu!!!!!!!






First year - a bit happy with my life


Maybe during that moment there is a part where

i feel in love...maybe

but it is just a feeling

that needs another person to reciprocate.


but.. i still never give up on love


because when you lost a love you will really

now the meaning of love


as for me love....

is very universal




to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment